Tuesday (April 18th ) at 1pm, the OT compact , known as SB 186, will be heard in the Senate Health and Welfare Committee.
I know we all are hard workers with busy lives, but If you have time, please consider attending the meeting in-person at the state capitol. Paul Fontana, a local OT from Lafayette, will be testifying in support of our bill.
If you attend in person, not only will you be cheering Paul on as he speaks, but you will be given the opportunity to fill out a Green card. These cards state that you are in support of this bill. The more Green cards we have, the stronger our voice will be!
· Wear your LOTA t-shirt, business casual, or your work attire
WHERE TO GO
· New State Capital : 900 North 3rd Street Baton Rouge, LA
· Parking is allowed in any public parking lot
· Hearing will be held in the John J. Hainkel, Jr. Room
· Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOTA, PO Box 14806
Baton Rouge, LA 70898
© Louisiana Occupational Therapy Association